What is Pay Per Call?
Pay-per-call, a form of performance-based marketing, is where businesses pay for calls from potential customers. This marketing model is used mainly by companies that provide excellent customer service. It is a type of business:
- Home improvement companies
- Auto dealerships
- Dental offices.
Businesses often purchase advertising space on search engines or websites, including their phone number. It is called pay-per-call.
The business pays a commission to the platform for each call it generates. Companies can use the pay-per-call model to encourage them to make ads that are easily visible and easy to find for potential customers.
Pay-per-call also allows businesses to track the return on their investment more accurately than traditional advertising methods like television or print. Pay-per-call can be a cost-effective way for companies to increase their sales and generate leads.
Pay-per-call, in contrast to traditional lead campaigns, can generate thousands, even reaching users who are reluctant or unable to complete forms.
Average Cost Per Lead
Depending on the industry, the average cost per lead may vary. The average price per lead for the automotive industry is higher than that of the insurance industry. The cost per lead for pay-per-call can also be affected by the following:
- Call duration
- Advertiser competition
You can also choose from different payment options that are most convenient for you.
- Pay per call (a flat rate for each call)
- Pay per length (Pay for calls that are received at a specific time)
- Pay per Lead Services (Pay after a caller provides their contact information)
What does Pay-Per-Call mean?
Pay-per-call is a popular method to generate leads for your company. This system allows customers to call your business instead of filling out online forms.
Pay-per-call typically involves three parties: the caller, the buyer, and you. Here’s an example of a primary call flow:
Place an online ad with the call tracking number. It can be done via Google Ads or other paid sources.
- By including a call-to-action in the copy, your ad will convince customers to call the number shown in your online advertisement.
- Call routing software makes it easy to manage call flows.
- Thanks to the powerful tracking and analytics capabilities, your clients can access a complete overview of all calls generated by you.
HomeGuru is a pay-per-lead platform that can help you start your lead-generation journey in the industry, like exclusive plumbing. They are a lead generation company based in Santa Monica, California. Visit their website https://www.homeguru.com/ or contact them at (888) 437-8049 today!