Rekindle your Romance with the Forgotten Dining Room – a Guide to Styling Luxury Dining Furniture for Interior Decor
There can be nothing sadder than a boring and dull dining room that once used to witness happy conversations. If yours too have been neglected to meet a dead end, follow the guide below to find some of the best creative dining room designing ideas. Read through to learn more.
Dining Room Styles at Ambienti Furniture
There’s nothing prettier and more practical than a beautifully planned dining room. Take cues from the following designs you can implore at Ambienti luxury home furniture showroom in Montreal.
- European Style Dining Decor
A traditional dining room that reflects neat and dark hardwood lines resembles the European decor. It is a mixture of dark wood dining tables with similar chairs. The subtle addition of ambient lighting like a candle-lit or a falling glass chandelier can even make the surroundings romantic and cozy.
- Farmhouse Style Dining Decor
This one can be designed out of furniture that has a worn out look. It’s hands down the best way to impart the space with a semi-rustic look.
- Queen Anne Dining Decor
This is one royal setting that draws inspiration from the furniture that was designed for royals of England under the rule of William the 3rd.
Some of the most spectacular settings of dining tables of this sort are listed below.
- It has wingback style cushioned seats for maximum comfort.
- The table specifically has cabriole legs with padded feet for support and grip.
- It’s quite ornamental – the table as well as the chairs are adorned with curved linings resembling a C-scroll or an S-scroll.
Low ceiling Chandeliers create the best light staging for this sort of a set up.
- Contemporary Style Dining Decor
This sort is for people who most likely prefer sophisticated and semi-formal kinds of simplicity.
The tables usually have:
- A glass top finish with a metallic base for support.
- A complete wood finish for modern contemporary look.
- Rustic Style Dining Decor
Since it’s rustic in nature, clearly, the dining table is all wood. In fact, it has the look of worn out wood that’s extremely old yet charming. So:
- It’s basically weathered wood.
- The wood is painted to highlight a chippy finish of worn out furniture like that in a barn.
Here’s what looks best with such settings:
- Stone walls.
- Antique paintings.
- Leather cushioned chairs.
- Wooden flooring.
- Floral curtains.
- Candle-lit chandeliers
These are but a few ideas only. Visit the www.ambienti.ca website for more elaborate ideas for your dining room.