Make Your Favourite Recipes In Click Today!
The speed with which you can make new recipes today is unbelievable! With the newest and latest innovations and technologies in the cooking industry, people around the world today can make unique dishes and recipes with ease. Have you been having trouble with making recipes with the same old kitchen appliances at home? Come and find out new and different ways of preparing food that make your mind go crazy!
Quick Recipes Using The Roti Maker
Roti maker is one of the best inventions that were introduced to the world of cooking. You can now make light, soft and fluffy rotis using the roti maker by Rotimatic and incorporate it with some of the best recipes in the click of your fingers now! Let us take a look at some of the easy yet mouth-watering recipes that you can easily make using the roti maker.
Egg Roti Wrap Recipe– Makes your health your priority by cooking some healthy food at home like the Egg Roti Wrap. This simple yet delicious recipe will suffice all your hunger cravings just within a few minutes.
- This recipe has a preparation time of about 15 minutes.
- The ingredients you will need for the wrap are- 3 cups of flour, water, oil (water and oil as per your choice), and cumin (for added flavour).
- The easiest way to make the wrap is by using the roti maker. You will never have to make each roti from scratch when you have this instant roti maker right there in your kitchen, ready to pipe out some hot and delicious rotis for you!
- For the filling of your wrap, you will need 2 to 3 eggs, a few diced vegetables like onion, tomatoes, cucumber, capsicum, carrots, and some finely chopped coriander leaves, pepper powder and some salt (as per your taste).
- To cook this recipe, you will first have to whip up the eggs with the onions, pepper, salt and coriander and mix well. Then, on a hot non-stick pan, pour a little bit of oil and layer out a portion of the egg mixture just enough for a roti. You can also make scrambled eggs using the same combination as filling for the wrap. In another frying pan, stir fry the diced vegetables slightly until cooked. Once the egg roti wrap is ready, lay it out on a plate and prepare for assimilation. Add the grilled vegetables, add some pepper as per your taste and wrap it up! It is as simple as that! Make sure not to over-fill the wrap because you do not want to make a mess out of this beautiful dish. Carefully fill out each wrap and voila! Your quick dish is ready to eat!
- If you want the same recipe in a vegetarian style, you can easily substitute the egg for your favourite type of cheese like a cottage or even with tofu or any filling of your choice.
Chicken Frankie– Another simple yet quick to make healthy and satisfying recipe is the Chicken Frankie. Spending too much time cooking food is pointless, so why would you do that when you can quickly whip up the easiest recipe at hand using a roti maker? The Chicken Frankie is probably the most filling, and healthy recipes you can cook and in a short amount of time. The final cook time for this recipe is about 20 minutes.
- The ingredients you need for this recipe are- 3 cups of flour (atta or maida or a combination of both), water as per your requirements and oil as per requirement. You can also add some milk or curd to give the dough more texture and flavour.
- Ingredients for the filling include- the main ingredient is the chicken. According to how healthy you want your Frankie to be, you can either boil or slightly fry the chicken in some oil. Some mozzarella cheese according to your wish, herbs of your choice, your choice of sauce, some diced vegetables like onions, capsicums, tomatoes, cucumbers, etc.
- To make the wrap, you can make use of the roti maker to save sufficient time and effort to make some soft and delicious rotis for the wrap. Let the dough rest for about 20 to 30 minutes before you put it inside the roti maker. Make equal section rounds and into a sphere before placing them on the roti maker. Make sure the roti maker is hot enough for best results. Press the lid onto the dough and leave it; observe the dough rising and falling, indicating perfect making of the rotis. Flip it over and repeat.
- Cook the filling that you had kept aside in the beginning, the vegetables, onions, herbs in some oil for a few minutes until cooked. Either boil or fry the chicken in some oil. Add salt and pepper according to your taste.
- For your choice of sauce, we would suggest a mouth-watering honey mustard sauce that would perfectly compliment your chicken, Frankie. You can make it with some honey and English mustard or even a pepper garlic sauce with some whole smashed pepper and burnt garlic, and there you go! Your home-made sauce is ready to eat!
- Now for the final assembly, start by Placing your wrap flat on a plate. Put a generous portion of you the delicious filling into the wrap and then drizzle the sauce over it. Wrap the roti along the sides and roll it on a napkin, and you will have your Frankie ready in no time at all.
- You can easily substitute the chicken for tofu or cheese of your choice or paneer if you are a vegetarian or a vegan. You can either boil or slightly fry the tofu or paneer the same way the chicken was cooked. Fill in with your favourite veggies and sauce and wrap it up for immediate attack!
Check Rotimatic reviews and Try out some of the best recipes using the roti maker today and get a chance to cook and taste some delicious home-made food every day!